A historic Texas Landmark, El Sibil was the studio of Frank Reaugh, built in 1928. Frank Reaugh, was an artist, photographer, inventor, patron of the arts, and teacher, who was known as the “Dean of Texas Artists”. He studied art in St Louis and Paris (not Paris Texas) before coming back to the states. Reaugh’s works soon gained attention and national recognition through art exhibitions, including showing at the World’s Fairs in Chicago (1893) and St. Louis (1904). His collection went on to become what is known today as the Dallas Museum of Art.
Located at 122 E. 5th Street Dallas, Texas.